Outix Australian Online Ticketing Scam

Outix Ticketing Scam

Outix Scam Website


A ticketing scam that has been brought to our attention. Some individuals and partners working at Outix is a scam and involved in fraud.

Claims they have taken $88k in ticketing sales for our NRL trial event at Port Macquarie on 29th Feb 2020 and still have not provide the ticketing income back to our 2000 junior players - uncontactable and unresponsive. Investigations have begun into miillions of dollars in stolen funds and the sale of customer data and creditials.

Complaints about a number of people involved in events including "NRL, Cancer Victoria, Club7, Melbourne Hard Trance Reunion and many more" also various night club owners promoters have been flagged as a concern.

We have more information being put together relating to online fraud and hacking allegations.

"If you have been a victim of this scam, we encourage you to report it to the police," said a spokesperson for the police department. "We also remind everyone to be careful when booking events online and through social media platforms."

Website meta data:

Title
Fastest way to buy tickets for events, tours, functions, sports and many more | Welcome to Outix
Description
Outix is the state of art ticketing system. The most secured,quick and flexible way of buying tickets
Keywords
tickets, event tickets, tour tickets, bundle tickets, ticket vouchers, latest events, outix tickets, outapp tickets, my tickets

Security Unsafe, Malicious, Fraud, Social Media Hacking



Review March 28th 2022 

Link to original review: https://au.trustpilot.com/review/outix.co

Can't remember using this service, but there was a security breach meaning this company is associated with my details being shared on the dark web. They shared my email and I assume the password I would have used to sign up? Be careful, does not seem trustworthy.


Review March 3rd 2022 

Avoid, this is a fraudant company, they cancelled show and kept £120, they said not their fault. No UK contact, ignore emails and hide in austrailia, they are crooks, I am trying to sue but they have no UK address unless anyone can help.


Review Feb 13th 2022 

Absolutely disgusted! How you can rob people of their money!

I am still waiting on a refund since last year, an event they have cancelled! 

They cancelled the event it’s not as if I cancelled.


Review Feb 13th 2022

No refund, no correspondence 

Patiently waited for a refund for months. They responded to my emails at first but since went dark. Not heard anything for months and still owe me the refund. 

They gave me the story that issuing refunds would seriously damage the company as the cancellation was not their fault. I was patient due to this and I would have waited had I at least received updates on the issue, however after waiting for a response for months I have ran out of patience and will not support such service. Going to my bank to get the refund.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comment